Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cable is plenty long enough to mount anywhere from center console to drivers side.

Nice "no wires showing" install. I have the trailer brake controller there but that is slick! I wish there were options on where the cable exits the controller.

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like all the questions have been answered before I could even jump on here, you guys are pro's already!

The device itself and what it does truly is very simple. Being in California, I understand the smog and emissions hassle and I'm personally glad this doesn't have any effect on my truck's ability to pass.

It is like one is beer, one is whiskey, they both have a kick but when you put them together, holy shit, that is one potent combination.

I LOVE this! Lol

baby-korea

Reaction score
It seems like all the questions have been answered before I could even jump on here, you guys are pro's already!

The device itself and what it does truly is very simple. Being in California, I understand the smog and emissions hassle and I'm personally glad this doesn't have any effect on my truck's ability to pass.

I LOVE this! Lol
Can I use the unit for Raptor on my other Ford vehicles? Like 2013 mustang and f150fx. Is it compatible each others? On your site, it has same system number pc-18.

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Can I use the unit for Raptor on my other Ford vehicles? Like 2013 mustang and f150fx. Is it compatible each others? On your site, it has same system number pc-18.

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

I just got an email from the company.

*I just checked with my technical department and it WILL work.

You can use the same unit on both vehicles.

[emoji2]

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I just got email from company.

[emoji2]

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

Let us know how it works in the car

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

I just got an email from the company.

[emoji2]

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

Hi Hyun, its Jax again. I've been answering your emails. Yes, your Raptor unit will work on any other Ford.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been searching around, best price to buy this at?

Did not come across a group buy or deal.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Been searching around, best price to buy this at?

Did not come across a group buy or deal.

SVC runs sales from time to time. Might hit them up and see what they can do for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk