Best Dealers For 2017 Raptors with 200mi of Houston, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Karl_H

Reaction score
The dealer closest to where I live doesn't have any Raptors in stock and hasn't been very responsive to my questions about pricing and delivery time. Can anyone refer me to a dealer that has a relatively large allocation of 2017 Raptors and good customer service?

Cody

Reaction score
Currently in stock in San Antonio

I work at a Ford dealer in San Antonio, Jordan Ford, we currently have 1 in stock. It just arrived about 30 minutes ago!
They have been flying off the lot!
This is the 4th Raptor we have recieved so far, the other 3 where sold with in 24hrs of arriving to the dealership. The one we just got in is lightning blue. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help you out!

When you find one you are going to have to jump on it!

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work at a Ford dealer in San Antonio, Jordan Ford, we currently have 1 in stock. It just arrived about 30 minutes ago!
They have been flying off the lot!
This is the 4th Raptor we have recieved so far, the other 3 where sold with in 24hrs of arriving to the dealership. The one we just got in is lightning blue. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help you out!

When you find one you are going to have to jump on it!

How marked up is it?

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer closest to where I live doesn't have any Raptors in stock and hasn't been very responsive to my questions about pricing and delivery time. Can anyone refer me to a dealer that has a relatively large allocation of 2017 Raptors and good customer service?

Autonation Ford of Katy from what I've been told receives the biggest allocation in Houston. I also heard they are charging 10k over MSRP, but you could check with them on availability.

Cody

Reaction score
It's a 10k mark up, over MSRP, it's the same everywhere that I've seen. It's the same thing they do with the GT350s, the RSs and the Shelby trucks

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

We have a few more on order as well
1 Silver, 1 White, and 1 Magnetic

Jredd

Reaction score
Still in the Market?

I have 4 available all Screw's 802A, 2 Black, 1 Blue, 1 Magnetic.
If you are contact me at [email protected]
I can send pictures and pricing on whichever one you want.
Thanks

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get on Raptorfinder.com
You can search TX, set the options you have to have, see who has it and start calling.

FWIW - Katie was a waste of time, 10K over a not moving.

Four Star
Bob Tomes
Town east
FT. Worth
Planet 59
and Gilmer were all 6K to 4K... But that was a month ago. :wink:

See who's got a truck you like on the ground and start calling.
You can play them against each other...
There is no short cut....you've got to do the dance and put in the work for the best deal.
Good Hunting. :biggrin:

consolidated

Reaction score
I bought for MSRP at Friendly Ford in Crosby, nice people. It was an order placed last year. Good luck.

Last edited:

1DXmk2

Reaction score
Helfman Ford has been taking orders at msrp...don't know if they have any allocations left for 2017's.

Legacy Ford in Rosenberg advertises +$10k, but will immediately drop to +$5k and may go lower with some negotiating.