Finally got a 17 for myself. One last picture before I let my Gen 1 go.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Nice, congrats. Lightning blue looks so good with the wheel flairs and trim.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great brother! One question, are gen 2 stock tires the same size as the gen 1? Hard to tell from the pic

Yes but they are the KO2 the gen 1 came with KO's.

The KO2 tires are much improved in the snow. I have been running my method 18" wheels with a little bit wider 325 KO2 and am very happy with performance but have balance issues.

Sounds like there are a couple versions of the KO2 with Ford having there own requirements. Need to check what the load rating is and if compound is somehow different. Visually they look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! The more I see them side by side the more the G1 is starting to look really outdated. G1 still looks good but the new G2 just has that new angular look that makes it pop.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great picture. Too bad you have to let the old girl go, but good to see that you are keeping your high standards.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome picture. The the two generations together. Blue is a great color. Best of luck with the new truck. SO why not keep the GEN1?