GEN 2 lower grille inserts - any for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Toadster you're in Folsom and luckily there's a couple of us guys local to you within 15 minutes with built trucks so if you want to meet up and peek at trucks to get the right ideas for mods let me know. We also hit Nevada desert all the time so feel free to check out Road Adventure Drives and get a feel for the runs we do. Lots of fun and would love to see the Gen 2 in play. New runs for this year should be posted by weeks end or early next week.

Reno to Vegas (Silver State Run) was a blast.

I'm in Roseville FYI

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steel Wool Underwear:
Originally attributed to pianist/entertainer/flaming homosexual Liberace.
But he weenied out and used sequins instead.
Real Men don't mind a little rust.
:)

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Toadster you're in Folsom and luckily there's a couple of us guys local to you within 15 minutes with built trucks so if you want to meet up and peek at trucks to get the right ideas for mods let me know. We also hit Nevada desert all the time so feel free to check out Road Adventure Drives and get a feel for the runs we do. Lots of fun and would love to see the Gen 2 in play. New runs for this year should be posted by weeks end or early next week.

Reno to Vegas (Silver State Run) was a blast.

I'm in Roseville FYI

very nice ;)