new brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

curtisre3

Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to see if any of you have tried different pads and rotors other than the ford stock ones. I want to move to a bear kit eventually but my recent build took up most of the fun money so to speak. Reading the reviews about the stop tech kit and they seem good but rather hear from raptor guys on it.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Stoptech kit can't compare to the R1Concepts Premier series packages below in performance or longevity. Plus, we are still running a 20% off sale with promo code BLACKFRIDAY20 as an extension of our black friday sale. Check them out at the link below and let me know if you have questions. There are a LOT of members here that can testify to their quality and performance.

https://www.freedommotorsportsraptorstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1126_1128_1370

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you have any questions at all. I am always here to help.

Does the Raptors have diffferent have different brakes than the regular 2WD or 4X4 F-150. I have a 2013 F-150 FX2 (2 Wheel Drive) and curious if they kit would work on it.

Wayne

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the Raptors have diffferent have different brakes than the regular 2WD or 4X4 F-150. I have a 2013 F-150 FX2 (2 Wheel Drive) and curious if they kit would work on it.

Wayne

The parts are not the exact same. I can however get the same package for your application. PM me when you're ready and I can quote the pricing for you.