Long time viewer first time poster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chp-sk8

Reaction score
I've been on here reading and soaking up the info prior to my purchase. The info in this website is incredible to say the least. Unfortunately I need a 3/4 ton and I cannot afford to keep my raptor. I want to say thanks for all of the help and info along the way. I will be posting her up here in the next day or so.
Happy holidays

Reaction score
I've been on here reading and soaking up the info prior to my purchase. The info in this website is incredible to say the least. Unfortunately I need a 3/4 ton and I cannot afford to keep my raptor. I want to say thanks for all of the help and info along the way. I will be posting her up here in the next day or so.
Happy holidays
There's plenty of ways to modify a 3/4 ton to have capabilities of a raptor if you would ever want to go that route

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Chp-sk8

Reaction score
Thanks guys

I hope my set up brings enough money to cover a purchase and a carli set up for my next truck. My truck is a 2011 ...it had 15000 on it 2 months ago, I think it has 19 on it now. Loaded with every option except deaver in the rear and a paint matched Phoenix pop up camper in the bed

Reaction score
Hell, should be able to get around $40k for it still. Get you an 11 or above 3/4 ton with around 70-80k miles and you're set

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk