2014 Raptor basically new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not For Sale yet... probably about 2 weeks and I am trying to get opinions as to what may be the easiest and quickest way to sell it as I will explain.

2014 F150 Raptor w/ 1,200 miles! Yes only 1,200 miles and most of that was from a trip to one side of Florida and back. Tuxedo Black w/ Black leather interior and the optional rare Blue trim interior. Raptor came with every option available so its loaded. I have done nothing to it except add some AVS window visors.

I had every intention of building it to one bad ass Raptor but due to a serious trauma injury I suffered I barely have been able to use the truck. I own some bad ass Mustangs too and in same situation with them as the recovery and pain from this injury as limited my 'fun' use of all my cars. I have no use for 1:1 scale diecast cars if I can't drive them I sell them so after some hard thinking I have decided to sell the Raptor and a few of my other cars because I still have a long way to recover from and just seeing the truck sit is not healthy for myself because no matter how bad I want to drive it off-road right now its only a grocery getter and that's unacceptable.

Reason why I am asking for opinions as to best way to sell it meaning besides this site and anything but Ebay I am in too much pain to constantly answer phone calls during the day. Easiest way does not mean give it away either

Thx

once I list it For Sale I will put up the pictures, price, and info.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
easiest way in my area is CarMax. they always kill the dealership offerers but know they are a multimillion dollar company for a reason they will make money on your sale or trade. but it is by far the best way to dump a car/truck fast and easy.
I use them 3 times in a row. I am not rich but I do not want to deal with people for a few thousand bucks more. listen to their excuses ect. I get the CarMax price post it on facebook and if any of my buddys want it I give to them if not CarMax can have it. I just gave a buddy a 2011 Escalade for 23K it was worth 28K but he brought cash same day as CarMax offered me so its painless.

good luck you should of sold it before the new ones where just at the door steps you prob would of sold it fast

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about your injury. I wish you the best in your recovery process

I'm in the market for a Raptor.. what part of Florida are you in? Tampa here..

Also is it a scab or a screw?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not For Sale yet... probably about 2 weeks and I am trying to get opinions as to what may be the easiest and quickest way to sell it as I will explain.

2014 F150 Raptor w/ 1,200 miles! Yes only 1,200 miles and most of that was from a trip to one side of Florida and back. Tuxedo Black w/ Black leather interior and the optional rare Blue trim interior. Raptor came with every option available so its loaded. I have done nothing to it except add some AVS window visors.

I had every intention of building it to one bad ass Raptor but due to a serious trauma injury I suffered I barely have been able to use the truck. I own some bad ass Mustangs too and in same situation with them as the recovery and pain from this injury as limited my 'fun' use of all my cars. I have no use for 1:1 scale diecast cars if I can't drive them I sell them so after some hard thinking I have decided to sell the Raptor and a few of my other cars because I still have a long way to recover from and just seeing the truck sit is not healthy for myself because no matter how bad I want to drive it off-road right now its only a grocery getter and that's unacceptable.

Reason why I am asking for opinions as to best way to sell it meaning besides this site and anything but Ebay I am in too much pain to constantly answer phone calls during the day. Easiest way does not mean give it away either

Thx

once I list it For Sale I will put up the pictures, price, and info.

if its a scab i may be interested.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. GLWS and hope the recovery is going well (even if it's slow!) and one day you can enjoy some of your vehicles again.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
39Mustang...

"once I list it For Sale I will put up the pictures, price, and info."...

********. pics now!

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

...and where are you?

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay in a lot of pain and dog had emergency life saving surgery and my dogs come before everything else... Raptor is For Sale starting Friday or before depends when I can upload the pictures. Dealer in TX low balled me at $51k and CarMax only offered $49k

Its a 4-door 2014 Tuxedo Black w/ the rare Blue trim interior. It appears I was wrong on the mileage its 1,800

I am in Broward county just south of Boca Raton FL

Once I upload the pictures I will include the asking price... thx

Last edited: