GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmarko

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the retrax mounted in a raptor? I like that idea but an concerned about giving up too much space in the already small bed to the can.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had a new Bak Industries , Rollbak, installed.

In one word - utter crap (OK, maybe two words).

I would not hesitate to contact Bak Industries directly to get that resolved. My guess is that they will indeed stand behind the product with a replacement arrangement. Although I also agree with what was already stated about the installer shouldn't have installed it in the first place. Had you been in my shop, I would have immediately recommended contacting Bak for a replacement before charging you for installation of a product that I knew you would not be satisfied with.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this one too, someone told me they make a lot of noise while your driving, i have been looking for video reviews and cant find any.

Have you ran this one before?

I haven't run one before, but I have a friend who swears by them. He's had them on his last 2 trucks. He said that the first one he had was a Retax One and it rattled slightly after it was about 6 months old but only when on rough pavement. His current is the Pro and he said even when running pretty hard on washboard gravel roads, its solid as can be. He's been running it for over a year. I guess time will tell.

raptorcat

Reaction score
Any vendors on FRF that carry the Diamondback HD covers? Once I get my truck, I'm planning on getting one of these.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get it from a vendor on here? sale?

I'm going to give it a try.
I had it sitting in my cart on Amazon forever. The Sunday after Thanksgiving, the price dropped to $1260 so I pulled the trigger. They are normally $1600-$1800 depending on where you look.