Road Armor Overstock Super Sale // New Sahara Front Bumpers / 53% off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roadarmor

Reaction score
attachment.php

EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS OF FORDRAPTORFORUM.COM

The end of the year is coming and we have just what your Raptor ordered at a fraction of the price! We have never run a discount this deep!

We are excited to offer the Raptor Forum community a 53% discount on our overstock Raptor Sahara bumpers.

We have a variety of overstock on other vehicle applications as well, and we'll mark down the price some, but nowhere near this price.

Part Numbers : 614S4B, 614S4B-NW
was $1,899 // NOW $999
plus $100 off shipping

10-16 FORD F150 F-150 RAPTOR SAHARA SERIES | Road Armor

Give us a call! 877-294-2726

Attachments

• RaptorSaharaOverstock.jpg
    RaptorSaharaOverstock.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 309

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it would include the winch mount. Would assume lights are not included and top hoop may or may not be removable. Potential competitor to the ADD Race R bumper, which has been a front runner for me.

Haven't seen a ton of trucks with this bumper and winch setup so I'd be curious to see how folks like this setup.

OP
OP
Roadarmor

Roadarmor

Reaction score
@Yukon Joe // Lights and winch are not included, thank you for the question.
@TrailWhale // The top hoop (pre-runner bar) is integrated into the bumper design and is not removable, [EDIT] however we could make one without the tube and introduce a new part number but it would not be part of this promotion. We have both winch and non-winch versions available for this price. Limited quantities of the non-winch.
@SZDZMTR // The price includes the bumper, all necessary brackets and hardware to install. It is available either as a non-winch bumper which accommodates a 30" light bar in the center, or as a winch bumper.
@NE Ford // It does include the winch mount for that version [EDIT] We can make it without the tube. We came out with this design alongside the introduction of the Raptor. Glad you like it.

I'll post some photos here shortly

OP
OP
Roadarmor

Roadarmor

Reaction score
Some customer photos

Here's some photos of the bumpers.
Also, I just spoke with our design engineer and he said that we could offer the bumper without the pre-runner bar and create a part number accordingly, but it would not qualify for this sale.

Attachments

• 614S4B-NW_00004.jpg
    614S4B-NW_00004.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 614S4B-NW_00001.jpg
    614S4B-NW_00001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0131.jpg
    DSC_0131.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC03235.jpg
    DSC03235.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 57
  • Mud-Blast-Texas-Raptor-Run-Off-Road-4-24-15.jpg
    Mud-Blast-Texas-Raptor-Run-Off-Road-4-24-15.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 60

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Roadarmor
One last question, and this may help with the whole top hoop issue, how far out from the valance does the bumper sit? I have a garage fitment issue, and can afford about 3"-4" and still fit inside.
Thanks! I really like the look of the bumper, and the price is hard to beat.