Still no console cover...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What is the best way to get a hold of the owner of Raptor Custom Embroidery to get my console lid in? I placed an order back in April and still have not gotten it. I have contacted him this week and he said that it should be in by this week, still no lid...

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Sorry about the slow response buddy! I've been back and forth from the doctor these past 2 weeks trying to get my back issues solved! We communicated through Facebook but I'd just like to document here for anyone else viewing the thread.

The leather was received within 3 days of his order and is already embroidered and ready. The wait is because Tasca Ford Parts has a hard time getting center console lids located and shipped to me. Sometimes it take a week, sometimes longer. I have received solid date for arrival next week!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Wise County Raptor
Reaction score
Satisfied Customer Indeed

This is a very late post, but it deserved a follow up. The console I cover I received brings out the interior for my raptor beautifully. The overall stitching and sewing done with great detail in the cover is very professional and complements the quality of the leather great. I would recommend his product to anyone and might be upgrading my dash gauge cover in the near future. If you are considering buying from him it is worth the wait. Thanks for the quality work Raptor Custom Embroidery!

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok this is going to sound strange but if I would have known about these items before I ordered my 2017, I might have just gotten an earlier model. My issues with the older ones were very much interior related.

Great work!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would not order from him again at this point. After MONTHS of waiting on the console lid cover I ordered, he finally shipped it and what I received was the wrong thing. It was ordered to be the double foam padding thickness. What I finally received was a regular thickness console lid. He amazingly started reaching out to me to make sure I received it as he wanted to make sure I would send back my old lid. Amazing how responsive he can be when he needs something from you, and promised to send me out the correct console lid when he got my stock lid back. That never happened. Never heard anything from him once I shipped my console lid back.

Upside is the experience saved me from shipping him my headrests to get done as I would be driving up to visit him if I did not have my Headrests for months.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I would not order from him again at this point. After MONTHS of waiting on the console lid cover I ordered, he finally shipped it and what I received was the wrong thing. It was ordered to be the double foam padding thickness. What I finally received was a regular thickness console lid. He amazingly started reaching out to me to make sure I received it as he wanted to make sure I would send back my old lid. Amazing how responsive he can be when he needs something from you, and promised to send me out the correct console lid when he got my stock lid back. That never happened. Never heard anything from him once I shipped my console lid back.

Upside is the experience saved me from shipping him my headrests to get done as I would be driving up to visit him if I did not have my Headrests for months.
Hey buddy, the plan was to receive the return lid from another customer that had me do a console lid and then I would wrap the lid he sent back to me and send it out to you to be swapped. I have yet to receive the exchange console lid back from the customer. I'll get in contact with him tomorrow and once I receive it, I'll get the issue fixed and get the proper one sent to you.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey buddy, the plan was to receive the return lid from another customer that had me do a console lid and then I would wrap the lid he sent back to me and send it out to you to be swapped. I have yet to receive the exchange console lid back from the customer. I'll get in contact with him tomorrow and once I receive it, I'll get the issue fixed and get the proper one sent to you.

The right thing to do @Raptor Embroidery is to buy a new consol lid from Tasca, (sucks, I know cause it comes out of your pocket), build what @SilentShooter ordered, and ship it to him. Request that he send the incorrect item back.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )