NEW Icon Alloys ALPHA Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icon_Fred

Reaction score
Icon Alloys, our brand new wheel line was launched earlier this year. See below for some of the features and description of our wheel line. Stay tuned as we have a few more designs planned for 2016 & 2017.

We offer a variety of bolt patterns for most of your truck applications. Please feel free to share and don't forget to like our Facebook and Instagram pages Icon Alloys for up to date info and additional pics.

Icon Alloys | PRECISION | PERFORMANCE | STRENGTH

ICONALLOYS_ALPHA_4.jpg

OVERVIEW:

A potent blend of on-road looks and off-road capability, the ALPHA is aimed to increase both the form and function of your Jeep, truck, or SUV. Staying true to the ICON Alloys approach, the ALPHA has been engineered to maximize caliper clearance and optimize wheel position for un-hindered suspension and steering function. Backspace dimensions and wheel offset have been strategically developed to reduce scrub radius, improving all-around handling and ride quality and making a set of these wheels the perfect complement to an ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension system.

KEY FEATURES:

Application-specific dimensions optimize vehicle dynamics and tire clearance
Reduced unsprung weight and rotating mass improves on and off-road vehicle performance
Aluminum alloy construction provides strength properties that are well suited for off-road use

The Alpha is available in both 17” and 20” sizes in several different finishes (Black, Mach face w/Black ring and Gun Metal w/Black ring) and multiple bolt patterns.

17 inch - 6x135, 5x5, 6x5.5

20 inch - 5x150, 6x135,6x5.5, 8x180, 8x6.5, 8x170

D

Deleted member 12951

Are these hub or lug centric?
Also, what lugnuts are needed for these wheels? Will stock acorn ones work or do you need to change them out for another type?

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these hub or lug centric?
Also, what lugnuts are needed for these wheels? Will stock acorn ones work or do you need to change them out for another type?
They are hubcentric.
5" backspacing - 6MM offset - Hub bore 87.1MM - Load Rating 2500LBS
The standard 60 degree conical lug acorn nuts work for most wheels(stock Raptor lug nuts do not) The Gorilla nuts I use on my Methods work.
I have the new ICON Shield wheels, I should have them mounted next week.

Comparing to Method, I won't look like every other white Raptor.
40d6819ae9545ac0ebeb09662227b1d1.jpg

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to be able to snap the stock SVT center caps into an aftermarket wheel.

CarbonZ

Reaction score
Just got my Alphas put on this past Sat, and I love them. Actually a lot more than I thought I would too. Went with the satin, and machined face to change it up a little.

Crappy pic, but I found a break in the hurricane and snapped one real quick.

Raptor20Icon.jpg

Thanks ICON!