The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just took an 90 degree angle bracket, screwed it to the bulkhead, and mounted lights to that. Ran wires from my wiring panel from LVJ along the door sills and then into the bed through the drain hole at the front.
@BigBlue might have one of his head rest inventions he's willing to get rid of. It works best if your slider is open, but it's a quick solution if you're in a pinch.

385c3429409b95f1fceaf8d27a8da01d.jpg

I'll go snap a pic close up as well.

Last edited:

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would a amber whip work like this...it's six feet

Attachments

• 6footamber__34908.1387464442.500.500.jpg
    6footamber__34908.1387464442.500.500.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 68

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber whip is a good addition, but not bright enough to be functionally helpful to the guy behind you. Even those KC cyclones are not enough when the mist picks up after a few trucks. A single amber Rigid dually or even chinese knockoff cube with amber lens is significantly more helpful.

Split the pair with a friend...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006H340VY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Chinese knockoffs are all over ebay, with covers your looking at ~$15ea after splitting up a set.

A good cheap/temporary solution is magnet and cig light adapter. Very effective setup for under $20. Im sure LVJ can make a nicer cig light harness with switch too if theres enough interest to do a group batch. Put a piece of vinyl (even a larger decal will do) on the bottom of the magnet if your worried about paint, it comes with hole and recessed are to use any short bolt/nut.

Magnet

Cigarette Adapter