Graphics: Hood, Exterior, Both or None?

Graphics: Hood, Exterior, Both or None at All?

• Hood only

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Exterior only (side bed)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Both hood and exterior

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • None at all - don't like them

Votes: 53 69.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stickers? at a an additional cost?? Not for this kid, I will go to the local PepBoys for some mud flaps and chrome plasti fender vents, shifter knob, skull caps, exhaust tips, clip on spinner hub caps, and a lot of chrome skull and flame stickers for that kind of cash...! Gonna be sweet......

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stickers? at a an additional cost?? Not for this kid, I will go to the local PepBoys for some mud flaps and chrome plasti fender vents, shifter knob, skull caps, exhaust tips, clip on spinner hub caps, and a lot of chrome skull and flame stickers for that kind of cash...! Gonna be sweet......

I get that for sure. Bedside graphics are a little big. Hood graphics are a little more subtle, imo. I don't think either is really over-the-top although matching fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror maybe in order :biggrin:

Last edited:

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the bed graphics, but I don't like the price of it. Like others have mentioned, I will probably get something done later at a much cheaper price. 2k for stickers was shocking when I saw it on July 18th when the order banks opened.

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how these graphics are installed at the factory? Is it part of the assembly line (post paint) or installed by hand or ? The cost must be high not from the material but from the labor, no?

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how these graphics are installed at the factory? Is it part of the assembly line (post paint) or installed by hand or ? The cost must be high not from the material but from the labor, no?

UAW worker sticks them on the side of the truck on the assembly line. Nothing fancy.

Edit: In reality they're no different than the FX4 or 4X4 stickers.

Here is a really good video on how they make F-150s. Its a couple years old, but it shows every single step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aD_RHmM704

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not want the decals. Sure shit ppl will know it is a Raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk