801a Mid - Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
Hi all,

Couldn't really get a straight answer from my dealer on if the 801a - mid package has leather seats... I am guessing it does. Any one know for certain?

Thanks!

cmeade

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the mid comes with the leather seats with a swayed cloth in the middle of the seat. The luxury which I ordered gets the full leather seats, kindve like the platinum seats just with raptor stitching

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the mid comes with the leather seats with a swayed cloth in the middle of the seat. The luxury which I ordered gets the full leather seats, kindve like the platinum seats just with raptor stitching

I kinda thought it was the same seat just cooled, but who knows. Ford has been pretty vague and the prototypes haven't had final seats until recently and I think most of those are 802A.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one of the big things making me look at the lux pkg. I don't need a lot of that package.....I don't need the ac seats either really but I really like them. We can upgrade to power on both sides in the mid level gen 2 but not AC right?

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crap, leather leather leather. for once, i'd like ford to learn to put high performance cloth in ALL their performance vehicles. they finally did it in the gt500 and gt350 with the recaro seats, why oh why do they insist on leather? at least the seats look like they have decent side support so you don't slide around like crazy in them.

otherwise, the new raptor is an amazing beast. but, really, leather (like chrome) is outdated and for rich folks who drive limited's to the grocery store and back.

Last edited:

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crap, leather leather leather. for once, i'd like ford to learn to put high performance cloth in ALL their performance vehicles. they finally did it in the gt500 and gt350 with the recaro seats, why oh why do they insist on leather? at least the seats look like they have decent side support so you don't slide around like crazy in them.

otherwise, the new raptor is an amazing beast. but, really, leather (like chrome) is outdated and for rich folks who drive limited's to the grocery store and back.

I picked my truck up on 12/26 and I got the cloth seats because I am not a huge fan of leather (I hate wrinkles and the leather seats in my brother-in-laws F150 actually started to split.). I can honestly say that I have 100% no regrets. The cloth seats look really good, are made of a very durable material, and feel great!!!. Don't hesitate to go cloth in a Raptor if you can do without all of the other goodies in the other packages.