Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Ignot Silver

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten any photos of one in Ruby Red yet? I find it curious that there are no photos of that color in the wild.

If you google ruby red for raptor 2017 there are some photos. Looks really good I think. Idk if you can really go wrong with any color available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Plus that ruby red with general grabber tires would really be a mean look

07SGT5687

Reaction score
If you google ruby red for raptor 2017 there are some photos. Looks really good I think. Idk if you can really go wrong with any color available

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Plus that ruby red with general grabber tires would really be a mean look

So I have googled it and I'm still not coming up with any photos of a 2017 in Ruby Red. Only Race Red.... hence my suspicion that people might be ordering Ruby Red but might be getting Race Red.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have googled it and I'm still not coming up with any photos of a 2017 in Ruby Red. Only Race Red.... hence my suspicion that people might be ordering Ruby Red but might be getting Race Red.

I ordered Ruby Red.
It's the color on the Ford Order Guide.
It's the color on the Ford dealer order site.
It's the color on my DORA.

I would love to see a pic of one too, but I'm not worried.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ahh I guess I got the red colors mixed up then. They they were the same