Door panel removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for digging this up I am about to replace a damaged rearview side mirror and was thinking there must be a video. I am being serious by the way.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tightening up interior bits after 90,000 miles of fun. I am chasing a few small rattles with success lately. Actually there are less rattles then I expected for use and age. Smashing both side view mirrors in just under 2 months is expensive. Ether I am getting sloppy as I age or I might actually be using my truck.

Thanks again for the help vids

RaptoRyan

Reaction score
I was looking for a vid on how to take the door panels off because I had some projector puddle lights to install. After reading some threads where people had problems with other lights after install, I decided to run new wires from the new projector puddle lights all the way into the side mirrors, and hook them into the connection at the existing side mirror puddle lights. This worked out really well because I didn't have to damage the factory wiring, and I can pop the side mirror puddle lights out in two seconds and get to the connection if there ever was a problem. I would defiantly suggest this to anyone planning on installing projector puddle lights. It's a little more work because you have to take the side mirror apart, but it only added about ten more minutes of work(for the second one I did lol)