Carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ericgulf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the orange accent includes the orange carbon fiber with it or if that's the carbon fiber package with the orange accent?

Last edited:

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the build specs in canada it does. Ours are a touch different so not sure about the US

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless the carbon fiber package is ordered in addition, the interior accent package comes with the orange/gray honeycomb trim pieces.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got confirmation that my orange interior build won't be within the delay

OP
OP
E

Ericgulf

Reaction score
I got the call this morning regarding the cf delay also and changed my order to orange accent. Just wanted to make sure color accent package came with the orange "honey comb" looking carbon fiber? Black and grey carbon fiber would of looked nice but I'd be pushed back on order and ford rep didn't know how long delay would be. Said it could be 3-6 month delay.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? Now I've heard it all. They haven't even started making the thing and there's delays? Such ********. who makes this shit up?

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the call this morning regarding the cf delay also and changed my order to orange accent. Just wanted to make sure color accent package came with the orange "honey comb" looking carbon fiber? Black and grey carbon fiber would of looked nice but I'd be pushed back on order and ford rep didn't know how long delay would be. Said it could be 3-6 month delay.

I'm pretty sure the orange honeycomb accent isn't carbon fiber

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Really? Now I've heard it all. They haven't even started making the thing and there's delays? Such ********. who makes this shit up?

i mentioned it on the other thread, but it was the same with the GT350s. they are obviously very close to production and know they dont have enough of whatever to fulfill all orders as originally scheduled therefore...material hold