roll cage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey is there any bold on roll cage for the raptor, as well mastercraft seats raptor R signature with 5 point harness for the raptor out yet?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I'm assuming you meant bolt on, if so then no. And PLEASE don't think that a bolt on cage will do you any good in a roll over at speed. They will in fact make things much worse

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone here (actually I think it might have been you A.I.I.) posted up pics of a Raptor with a custom roll cage welded in. They're here on the site somewhere if you do a search.

I agree with A.I.I. though, a bolt-on roll cage is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine!

If you want a functional roll cage, it needs to be welded to the frame. Haven't heard anything about the seats you're describing as of yet, but with the newness and popularity of the Raptor, new mods/products are coming out pretty regularly these days.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're hosed in a high speed desert rollover, but from what I've read the 09+ F-150's have a heck of a roof structure compared to what has previously passed for acceptable in a pickup.

From PickupTruck.com - First Look: 2009 Ford F-150 :
"To meet tougher 2010 federal rollover regulations, the F-150’s roof has been reengineered with high strength steel. High strength tubes run from the base of the A-pillar up through the roof, forming a safety cage around the truck’s occupants."

Again..not a proper roll cage by any stretch of the imagination.