Hopeful New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redontheweb

Reaction score
Hope to order a new 2017 Raptor by end of year. Will be my first Ford, thus first Raptor....

Open to advice.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, Congrats on soon owning a Raptor! I would tell you to read up on Gen1 and Gen2, unless you have made up your mind it will be a Gen2. There are a lot of differences, most debated is the motor, or lack there of in a Gen2. Two items that were on my truck I could do without. The moon roof and the front camera. Good Luck on your search, I hope they are taking orders for you on the Gen2.

OP
OP
R

redontheweb

Reaction score
Not yet.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Thank you. Have looked at both. Def going with 2017

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Having owned all brands in the last 10yrs. The Raptor has been my favorite truck and the one I kept the longest. (60K miles, 2011) I have not had any major problems and it is still a blast to drive and pull my crawler. 2017 will be next Raptor, already ordered and assume it will be equally as fine.

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site keep us updated on your order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk