Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorrex

Reaction score
Props to Mike and Custom Dynomemeter Chassis Tuning Products and Services - 5 Star Tuning [email protected], got my AFE Stage 2 CAI kit with SCT Livewire TS+. So far I have only ran the 91 Daily Street tune and whoa.. BEAST MODE.. Throaty growl and the throttle response. I'm impressed thanks Mike. If your on the ropes on a CAI/Tune upgrade I would talk to these guys and pull the trigger. Cannot believe I waited 6 years.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

witch programmer or tuner do you have and why did you pick it.
I'm trying to make my decision soon. I was considering afe cai and x4 programmer combination. AND GO!

Do it... Just installed my AFE Stage 2 kit w/ sct livewire ts, its baddass.

Last edited:

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why settle for generic canned tunes? The biggest reason to choose our tuning is that we are completely independent. We use our own proprietary tuning software and MyCalibrator device for all our tuning. Having our own proprietary tuning software and hardware means that we have more control over what we can and ultimately will do. Our software allows us to have far more access to your ECU, and because we have more access our tuning files are much larger than most. This only shows that more of us goes into our tuning files VS the competition. We routinely invest in test vehicles both pre and post public release to ensure that we are offering the most responsible aftermarket support in the entire industry. There also is not another aftermarket vendor that has the corporate ties VIA their R&D and skunkworks for the big 3 domestic automakers and their performance divisions.

Tuning is easy! Your tuner will arrive to you completely blank, and ready to read info that will give us your factory calibration. You email that info to us, and we build you your tunes. When they are built we provide you with an app to download to your PC. This app will allow you to connect to our secured remote tuning server. All that you have to do is click "Update Tuner", and that will send us your factory calibration. Once we get that info to our calibration department we will have your custom tuning files ready for you in 24-48 hours. Whenever your tunes are ready to put onto your handheld we will email you letting you know that you can plug your tuner back into your PC and update the tuner again. After that, just load your tune onto your car and have fun!

0_h_images_ePIM_original_P04_LPP611101-631125_main.jpg

FORD F150 RAPTOR TUNER
PRICE: $599.99
SKU: LPP631118

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEioZaL4_9Q

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if 5* tunes on Livewire? I would prefer Livewire over the x4 but the website doesn't really seem to have the option for it.

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can use my Apple computer for download/updates to the tunes? I can't seem to find any help with this and I don't have a PC anymore to use with my X3 to get tunes loaded on my 6.2.

bc_87_wv

Reaction score
Intake for sale. Sold my raptor and never installed. $275

I have a new K&N intake that was never installed on a Raptor that I sold. Its part #: 77-2579KTK and fits 2010-2014 6.2L. Its new in box and I have it listed on Ebay. I just opened the box when I first got it to make sure everything was in there. Its a great deal considering its new and they're $373 on K&N's website. Listed at $275. Here's the Link for it if anyone is interested in getting one at a discount:
Engine Cold Air Intake Performance Kit K&N fits 10-14 Ford F-150 6.2L-V8 | eBay

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what actually real life numbers are yall seeing from an intake and tune? I know I didn't buy a Raptor for great gas mileage, but does it help as well?
Thanks Again.

06HAOLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the fence on getting a tuner for my truck due to warranty concerns but after talking to my local dealership service manager have decided to pull the trigger.

I have read about half of this thread and I can't decide between SVC, 5 Star, and Livernois.

I do a lot of desert trips and am a bit concerned about adding a CAI due to dust filtration issues.

Is a tuner really going to add much without a CAI?

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the fence on getting a tuner for my truck due to warranty concerns but after talking to my local dealership service manager have decided to pull the trigger.

I have read about half of this thread and I can't decide between SVC, 5 Star, and Livernois.

I do a lot of desert trips and am a bit concerned about adding a CAI due to dust filtration issues.

Is a tuner really going to add much without a CAI?

Having a good quality CAI Filter is ( WASHABLE ) reusable after each off road trip.
IMHO, this is the best way of knowing that you'll have a "Clean " filter before each run.
And! Just as important, you only need about an hour to wash, dry, and oil that dirty filter.
Should you use one of those that doesn't need oil, that is just as good.
Just my $0.02 worth.