Technology Package worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I would love is the HUD package I have on my GMC Denali. Now that is something you don't know you need till you use it!

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
Adaptive cruise on my '15 F150 is AMAZING and I thought I read that the new trucks will have adaptive cruise to 0mph meaning it will work in stop and go traffic which is also amazing. Lane keeping is a huge PITA and annoying where we drive and even on the freeway it acts more like a bowling ball with lane bumpers - it just deflects from side to side. Maybe the 17 will work better, hopefully so.

Found it - What is Ford's Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go Technology

I just tweeted Mike Levine to see if he'll answer but I also asked him last week about gear ratios on the trucks but no answer yet.
Levine replied looks like to stop and go adaptive cruise :(

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
That comes in the 802a though hehe. This is for the $2,000 package on top of 802a.

ah my bad, getting my gen2 packages confused.

Guess i'll pretend to be useful and toss in my .02, if you've never driven a car with the stuff that comes in the tech package you won't know what you're missing and be just as happy without it. But once you've had that stuff you kinda get spoiled.