Rear Bumper assistance needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will_Lyon9

Reaction score
I reversed into a metal bollard in a car park (the truck won) and needless to say the pole was clean ripped out the floor.

However i do now have a dent in the rear passenger side bumper. I know these come in two parts (one for each side).

Does any one know where i can procure one from? I should probably replace the plastic guard that goes over the top but the main fix is the metal grey bumper.

Thanks!

Will

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reversed into a metal bollard in a car park (the truck won) and needless to say the pole was clean ripped out the floor. However i do now have a dent in the rear passenger side bumper. I know these come in two parts (one for each side). Does any one know where i can procure one from? I should probably replace the plastic guard that goes over the top but the main fix is the metal grey bumper. Thanks! Will

Where are you located? I have a few at the shop

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful when removing the plastic cover from the metal section that you are replacing.
The plastic cover has built in clips (molded right onto the plastic) that then snap into the metal portion of the bumper.
For removal, the clips need to be compressed and this can be fussy as these clips can break off.
The clips have very little room for compression which makes the process a bit burdensome.
Some body shops will typically break the clips off and throw out the plastic cover and then install a whole new one.