Beware of RPG and National Leaf Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

@KaiserM715, why is poster allowed to make a thread about a vendor here? Is not the proper venue to use the Vendor Feedback section? You being the forum **** has gotten lax in your ways?

Personally I would rather deal with Corey any day of the week than Jimmy. I dumped my WSI leafs and got something else and haven't looked back.

Did he keep his stock springs? If so, stick those back on with a block and see if any difference

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First piece of decent advice I've received on this forum.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I actually have a legitimate claim. And by the way you are an idiot.

Way to increase your respectability level around here... just bash on ANOTHER vendor...

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
First piece of decent advice I've received on this forum.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I actually have a legitimate claim. And by the way you are an idiot.

You keep quoting me and not answering my question.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

@KaiserM715, why is poster allowed to make a thread about a vendor here? Is not the proper venue to use the Vendor Feedback section? You being the forum **** has gotten lax in your ways?

Personally I would rather deal with Corey any day of the week than Jimmy. I dumped my WSI leafs and got something else and haven't looked back.

Did he keep his stock springs? If so, stick those back on with a block and see if any difference

The guy already admitted he's trolling us so why is this allowed to stay up?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Relax, Rick. I was on my phone and couldn't get to it. Doing that now. Which is also supposed to keep stuff like the three ring circus this thread has become from happening.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

For the OP, the feedback thread is here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f169/rpg-national-leaf-springs-48526/

Only you, the vendor and forum staff are allowed to post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.