GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the the route I went to eliminate the seatbelt visual indicators:

I just wanted to stop the dinging (visual off would be a plus) as I always wear my seatbelt on the road. I just have a habit of unbuckling when start to back into the driveway and did not want it to ding at me.

HookEm

Reaction score
Here are my current changes and notes. Turn signal flashes at the end. Still messing with cameras at speed as I made the changes and it did not do what I wanted.....hence in yellow highlight and marked not tested. Everything else works on my 24 R.

View attachment 455547
I’m surprised the R has any fake engine noise. Did you notice an audible change after making this mod?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My seatbelt light will not go out.

So thanks to @Antho over on F150 forum, I was able to turn off the seat belt visual reminders. The first line of change below is from the master spreadsheet and took away the sound, but you stll had to hit the OK button to clear the large visual indicator and the little red man warning remained in the dash. Then @Antho posted the 3 additional changes and I added them today. Got rid of all visual indicators. However, it does leave a DTC that you can clear, but it will come back immediately. Not sure if the DTC is going to cause a problem somewhere else so be nice to have a fix. But at least now when I start the truck it goes right to my desired screen config and don't have to hit the OK button. Then I use the R button once out of the development and it has warmed up to go to sport, etc.

2024-06-06_12-54-06.jpg