What is this buzz sound? Its driving me nuts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update. Dealer checked into after hearing my video. They found some connector up in the dash was not fully seated and they said the sound was due to that grounding something else out or something along those lines. I took it for home a few days and did not hear anything. So I think it was fixed. But I ended up asking them for a a price on it while I was there and it was good enough to get me to sell it to them today. So no more 23 Raptor for me.

It was fun hanging out here for the year I was back. Maybe I will come back in a few more years like last time. If not, you might find me on other car forums under the same name.

Best wishes to all!

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update. Dealer checked into after hearing my video. They found some connector up in the dash was not fully seated and they said the sound was due to that grounding something else out or something along those lines. I took it for home a few days and did not hear anything. So I think it was fixed. But I ended up asking them for a a price on it while I was there and it was good enough to get me to sell it to them today. So no more 23 Raptor for me.

It was fun hanging out here for the year I was back. Maybe I will come back in a few more years like last time. If not, you might find me on other car forums under the same name.

Best wishes to all!
Oh no? You're abandoning us? Why not get a 24 Raptor? LOL

I hope you didn't switch to Chevy or Dodge.. lol

John