Avoiding theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a second I have a question. This guy is arguing like igla is undefeated. Is that true? Is it the best by far no questions asked? What are the downsides? It’s pretty invasive from a software standpoint. I’m sure somone can beat it. Why so angry about the ravelco? I’m confused by the hate when the cost is literally a tiny percentage of what you would even pay as a deductible
I did read about one vehicle stolen that had Igla installed and activated. It was apparently improperly installed.

I did put an Igla in my '21. I also use an old school Club for a visual deterrent. But, mostly my truck stays in my garage. The places I frequent are in very low crime areas, and I can usually see my truck. If someone breaks into my truck, they better hope they get away quickly or they will be facing a hail of 147 grain Hornady rounds. I'm in Texas in an area in firm Republican control, in other words, criminals are not protected here.

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
I did read about one vehicle stolen that had Igla installed and activated. It was apparently improperly installed.

I did put an Igla in my '21. I also use an old school Club for a visual deterrent. But, mostly my truck stays in my garage. The places I frequent are in very low crime areas, and I can usually see my truck. If someone breaks into my truck, they better hope they get away quickly or they will be facing a hail of 147 grain Hornady rounds. I'm in Texas in an area in firm Republican control, in other words, criminals are not protected here.
If that is true then it was self installed and not by an authorized installer. We take it beyond seriously. I pulled 7 dealers last year for not caring about the installs and one distributor this week. We take anti theft seriously and if one of us don’t then they are gone. I wish every state had the right to protect property. Until then I will keep a cheap piece on a magnetic mount and “fear for my life”