z-bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing takes the man step to a whole new level. Seems like it would rattle like crazy when you're driving.

OP
OP
doubledarrell

doubledarrell

Reaction score
LOL! A multi-function accesssory. It's either this or haul a step ladder so the little woman can climb into the truck....

dobermin

Reaction score
The Z-Bench is Awesome.

I installed a Z-Bench last year. The ENTIRE FAMILY Loves it!

It's of EXTREMELY high quality...you can tell the people that designed this did the opposite of what we usually see now-a-days--- they engineered a cool idea and used the best components to complete it instead of looking how to save a few bucks.

As fast as you can drill a few holes you are done. The holes are no big deal as they hardware brackets and screws are all of high quality and look great.

The bench is sturdy with adjustable length legs depending on the height of your tailgate.. I have a lifted f150 with oversize tires -- no problem.

If you sit reverse on the bench, the tailgate serves as a nice table -- works great when frying perch on the Coleman stove in the middle of nowhere.

Obviously, it helps tremendously as a step into the truck. You young fellas don't yet realize that your days of 'leaping' into the truck bed are coming to an end.

The z-bench has snap-straps to hold it secure (from rattling) while traveling. I also have a Pace-Edwards roll bed cover which operates perfectly -- the z-bench fits under it just right.

The bench is removable quickly and easily -- a couple of pins and it is out.. I ordered mine with a durable Master lock which reduces the likely hood of it being stolen.

All in all, the Z-bench is one of the coolest aftermarket accessories I have had on any of my pickups, I highly recommend it and you will love it too.

It's also a crowd attractor at any events you may participate in or attend.

OP
OP
doubledarrell

doubledarrell

Reaction score
Thanks for the input Dobermin. I will be pullin the trigger on this one. Just placed the Raptor order last nite, now it's just the loooong wait for the build :drool: